It was an awesome year!!!!! I did the 5k walk, the mile walk and shot put. At regionals, iwon silver and my friend shanty won gold! I wlso own gold in 5 k and shot out, and my relay team made it to state. What I really liked aT regionals was the face that this guy from way south in Washington only took 4th place in the mile walk!!!! I have know him in previous events. At EVERY walking race, he starts JOGGING!!! And he gets away with it almost EVERY time!! So, I call him the runner dude!! I get a joy is he finishes less than a gold! He is really annoying!
State games was awesome!! I danced a lot at opening ceremonies. I won silver in shot put and tied for the gold with my friend and team mate, Shaneey. My realy team got 8th place. This being the 6th year in a row that my relay team finished less than a bronze medal! I was getting sick of it. The next day, I won gold in 5k walk.
In the fall, I did unified bowling with my dad, and we got 4 th place. I was so mad!! At least we were with teams only from our group.
Friday, November 1, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment