Saturday, May 9, 2009

2001

This was my worst year in Special Olympics. I was int he 100m run, relay, long jump and 400m walk. La NINA came in, and it was cold, dark, windy , and raining at EVERY practice!! I won 2 gold, a silver and a bronze medals at the miserable district games! We were SOAKED!! At state games, the weather never got better. This was the first year, I satyed overnight in the barracks.
On saturday, I won a gold in the 400m walk, and a silver in the 100m run. My relay team took a stinking 5th place. I was really angry because I felt like I was held back. ON sunday, I won a silver in long jump which was REALLY disappointing because this was the second year in a row, that I failed to win my field event. I was a 5-time state champion!

My softball team won the gold and my basketball team won a stinking 5th place ribbon at the district games!! UUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment