Saturday, May 9, 2009

2002

For starters, the weather was perfect! It was warm and sunny all the time. And I turned 20 that year! I participated in relay, shot put, 200m walk and 400m walk. I won 3 gold medals and 1 silver medal at the most DISORGANIZED track meet I ever been in!
Next year was a world games year, so I wanted to win gold at the state games! SB was psychotic. LAst year, I thought she was just grouchy from having to get up so early, but this year, she was never happy! She finished dead last in her 100m run because she could not focus.
I won the gold in the 400m walk by at least 50 meters. AND I won gold in shot put!!! YES!! I am finally a state champion in my field event. My relay team won the gold going away! We just KILLED the other team.
ON sunday, I won gold in the 200m walk. I swept gold at state making me a 9-time state champion!


I played Volleyball and won gold at the last fall state games, and my basketball team won silver at the district games. I was a 10-time state champ!

No comments:

Post a Comment