This was a great year also. I did some different things. I was in shot put, 200m run, the mile walk with my mom and 4x400m relay. I rode the bus to the local track meet, and 2 of our guys who said they will ride the bus decided to ride down instead WITHOUT LETTING OUR HEAD COACH KNOW, so they kept a busload of people waiting!! ANyways, I won 3 gold medals at the meet. Even if I only got ribbons, I would have STILL gone on to state because of the mile walk with my mom.
On Saturday, mom and I were the ONLY unified team to do the mile walk in the whole state, so we won gold of course, and I won silver in shot put AGAIN!! RRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! ON sunday, I won gold in the 200m run and silver in the mile relay. I was a 16-time state champion.
My softball team won gold at the local meet and bronze at the state games. I won a 4th place in bowling. My basketball team FINALLY won the gold and we won silver at the state winther games
Saturday, May 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment