Saturday, May 9, 2009

2006

We started our practices at Ceadr Heights JHS which is where we still practice. I participated in relay, shot put, mile walk with my mom and 5k walk! Because I was in a cross-country event, I had another automatic trip to the state summer games. I won 2 gold and 1 silver medal at the local track meet.
We were wound up after the opening ceremonies. JS got up and danced on the bus at least 50 times. PD and CB kept yelling at him to sit down!!
After lights out, the women who slept closest to the open stairwell kept SHOUTING good-night to each other unnescesarilly long! Our head coach came out and yelled at us to BE QUIET becuase there were people downstairs trying to sleep.
ON saturday, mom and I won won the silver medal in the mile walk. IN shot put, all 3 of my shots were the farthest of all the women! I won the gold in shot put again! My relay team also won gold! On Sunday, I was the ONLY peson in the state to do the 5k walk, of course I won the gold! I ended up a 19-time state champion!

My basketball team won the bronze at the local tourney!

No comments:

Post a Comment